Posted: 13th October 2021
We currently have a vacancy for apprentice welders/fabricators to be based in our Swatragh factory.
We are offering competitive rates of pay and excellent exposure to a highly-skilled manufacturing process. We also offer an enhanced employers pension contribution of 4% combined with full P.P.E. and tool kit (Boiler Suit, Boots & Air-Fed Helmets) as part of the position.
Crossland Tankers has grown from a tanker repairs and servicing company, providing maintenance services to local bulk liquid haulage companies into one of the largest tanker manufacturers within the UK and Ireland. In order to do this, we have created a high volume, fast-paced and multicultural workplace. We pride ourselves that we create a happy work environment where everyone is valued in order to create the best products for our customers.
The apprentice welder role within Crossland Tankers includes the following responsibilities;
- An ability to work and learn from your team leader
- Ensure all work is completed on time and effectively whilst adhering to scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team as and when required
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards
- Manufacture tankers from the ground up utilising metalworking techniques and different welding techniques
Candidates do not have to have previous experience as on the job training will be provided along with your formal education should be successful with your application. A positive and self-motivated attitude towards work is essential. You must be legally entitled to work in the UK. With that in mind, we offer our employees a range of benefits including:
- Free life assurance scheme
- Enhanced workplace pension scheme
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity for training and career development along with a very attractive rate of pay linked to ability and experience and not age
- All relevant PPE, H&S training and tools supplied where necessary
How to Apply
Please visit the link below to apply on our careers website:
If you have any issues please call us on 02879401555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.