Auto Electrician – Burnley
Posted: 29th May 2018
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced/trainee auto electrician to be based in our Burnley factory.
Crossland Tankers has grown from a tanker repairs and servicing company, providing maintenance services to local bulk liquid haulage companies into one of the largest tanker manufacturers within the UK and Ireland. In order to do this, we have created a high volume, fast-paced and multicultural workplace. We pride ourselves that we create a happy work environment where everyone is valued in order to create the best products for our customers.
The auto electrician role within Crossland Tankers includes the following responsibilities;
- An ability to diagnose electrical faults on HGV Trailers and rigid vehicles
- Ensure all work is completed on time and effectively whilst adhering to scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team as and when required
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards
- Installation of lights, reversing systems, metering systems, control boxes
Candidates do not require previous experience as on the job training will be provided should be successful with your application. A positive and self-motivated attitude towards work is essential. You must be legally entitled to work in the UK. With that in mind we offer our employees a range of benefits including:
- 28 days paid holidays
- Free life assurance scheme
- Enhanced workplace pension scheme
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity for training and career development along with a very attractive rate of pay linked to ability and experience and not age
- All relevant PPE, H&S training and tools supplied where necessary
To apply please either submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click the link to download an application form. Please return to the address on the form.
Closing date for applications is 26th October 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.