Posted: 27th February 2020
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced forklift driver to be based in our Burnley factory.
Crossland Tankers has grown from a tanker repairs and servicing company, providing maintenance services to local bulk liquid haulage companies into one of the largest tanker manufacturers within the UK and Ireland. In order to do this, we have created a high volume, fast-paced and multicultural workplace. We pride ourselves that we create a happy work environment where everyone is valued in order to create the best products for our customers.
The forklift driver role within Crossland Tankers includes the following responsibilities;
- Driving Forklift
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading and unloading of lorries
- General labouring
- Getting product ready for dispatch
Candidates must have previous experience and on the job training will be provided should be successful with your application. A positive and self-motivated attitude toward work is essential. You must be legally entitled to work in the UK. With that in mind, we offer our employees a range of benefits including:
- Free life assurance scheme
- An enhanced workplace pension scheme
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity for training and career development along with a very attractive rate of pay linked to ability and experience and not age
- All relevant PPE, H&S training and tools supplied where necessary
To apply either call us for an application pack or please click the link to download the pack then please return to the address on the form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 27th March 2020.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.