Posted: 27th February 2020
We currently have vacancies for experienced welders to be based in our Swatragh factory due to an increase in business.
The position has an earnings potential in excess of £30,000 per annum.
All tools are supplied and boiler suits, boots and air-fed helmet are standard issue kit. We also offer an enhanced employer workplace pension contribution of 4%.
The welder/ fabricator role within Crossland Tankers includes the following responsibilities;
- Ensure all work is completed on time and effectively whilst adhering to scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team as and when required
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards
- Manufacture tankers from the ground up utilising metalworking techniques and different welding techniques
Ideally, candidates will have similar manufacturing and welding experience however it is not necessary as full on the job training will be provided should you be successful with your application. A positive and self-motivated attitude toward work is essential. You must be legally entitled to work in the UK. With that in mind, we offer our employees a range of benefits including:
- Free life assurance scheme
- Enhanced workplace pension scheme
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity for training and career development along with a very attractive rate of pay linked to ability and experience and not age
- All relevant PPE, H&S training and tools supplied where necessary
To apply either call us for an application pack or click the link to download an application form. Please return to the address on the form or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 27th March 2020.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.