Posted: 5th February 2021
We currently have vacancies for experienced welders to be based in our Swatragh factory.
Crossland Tankers has grown from a tanker repairs and servicing company, providing maintenance services to local bulk liquid haulage companies into one of the largest tanker manufacturers within the UK and Ireland. In order to do this, we have created a high volume, fast-paced and multicultural workplace. We pride ourselves that we create a happy work environment where everyone is valued in order to create the best products for our customers.
The welder/ fabricator role within Crossland Tankers includes the following responsibilities;
- Ensure all work is completed on time and effectively whilst adhering to scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team as and when required
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards
- Manufacture tankers from the ground up utilising metalworking techniques and different welding techniques
Ideally, candidates will have similar manufacturing and welding experience however it is not necessary as full on the job training will be provided should you be successful with your application. A positive and self-motivated attitude toward work is essential. You must be legally entitled to work in the UK. With that in mind, we offer our employees a range of benefits including:
- Free life assurance scheme
- Enhanced workplace pension scheme
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity for training and career development along with a very attractive rate of pay linked to ability and experience and not age
- All relevant PPE, H&S training and tools supplied where necessary
The position has an earnings potential in excess of £30,000 per annum.
All tools are supplied and boiler suits, boots and air-fed helmet are standard issue kit. We also offer an enhanced employer workplace pension contribution of 4%.
To apply either call us for an application pack or click the link to download an application form. Please return to the address on the form or to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 26th February 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.