Posted: 6th March 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team as a Stores and Logistics Administrator within our site in Swatragh. This role is responsible for ensuring that Crossland’s and our customer’s material planning needs are met supporting the company’s production activities between both sites in Swatragh and Burnley.
We offer competitive rates of pay and an enhanced workplace pension scheme.
Crossland Tankers has grown from a tanker repairs and servicing company, providing maintenance services to local bulk liquid haulage companies into one of the largest tanker manufacturers within the UK and Ireland. In order to do this, we have created a high volume, fast-paced and multicultural workplace. We pride ourselves that we create a happy work environment where everyone is valued in order to create the best products for our customers.
The Stores and Logistics Administrator role within Crossland Tankers will include the following responsibilities;
- Plan shipments between sites, and from main suppliers/sub-contractors
- Create and manage ferry bookings for the company’s trailers and tankers
- Use the Trader Support Service to create ENS/SFD declaration and close out supplementary declarations, preparing/obtaining required documentation
- Send order book updates to suppliers and expedite deliveries
- Work with the Stores team on processing goods receipts and transfers
- Work with the buyers on reviewing and processing invoices
- Manage the document retention process
- Update and maintain relevant data with the ERP system
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s grade A* – C, including mathematics and English
- Minimum one year’s experience in a relevant business role
- Experience using an ERP system or similar business software
- Good MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous logistics/customs clearance experience would be advantageous
On the job training will be provided should be successful with your application. A positive and self-motivated attitude toward work is essential. You must be legally entitled to work in the UK.
We offer our employees a range of benefits including:
- Free life assurance scheme
- Enhanced workplace pension scheme
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity for training and career development along with a very attractive rate of pay linked to ability and experience and not age
- All relevant PPE, H&S training and tools supplied where necessary
To apply please click the link to download an application form. Please return to the address on the form or to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 31st March 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.